MythreadBox gives you the unique ability to color match most major thread palettes to alternate colors - this gives you the freedom to choose what thread you wish to use to sew out a design. It does this by running calculations on the Red/Green/Blue color values of the thread color itself, rather than relying on the manufacturer cross reference table (which are usually incomplete or inaccurate - when they can be found).
If you have ever tried to hand-match 25 colors on a complex design to 3 or 4 different tables (and usually the cross between the palettes you need does not exist - you have to jump from one to the other to another), then sort through your collection to see if any of the possible alternates are in your personal stash, you have no doubt came to the conclusion that it is simpler to just go out and buy the recommended thread palette. Nice for the thread makers, bad for you - wouldn't it be nice to just type in the colors you need and have a list printed out for you (including showing the matches that are in your thread stash)?
MyThreadBox gives you a good alternative to all that work and time spent
This software also gives you the ability to find alternates when your dealer or supplier does not stock the right color for your design as it also searches within the same palette for a match within tolerances.
- Over 50 Colour palettes - 16.000 colours
- Data includes home, commercial, cross-stitch floss and Pantone solid colours
- Visual colour chips on screen
- Shows and prints shopping list
- User thread database
- User defineable match settings
- User defineable custom colour blender
- Shows which matches exist in user database
- Integrates with Embird
- Export thread lists to PDA (Palm or Win CE)
- Prints shopping lists, colour match sheets and user thread lists
- Updateable as new colours are added
IBM PC/Compatibile - Windows 95 or better - CD ROM - SVGA Monitor (800x600) - 10 MG free HD space.
Please have a look at the screen shots below.